Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SFCKAL week 13 update

  • Becki is almost done! Actually, I wonder if she's done by now. Can't wait to see it modeled!
  • Lola is also almost done. In fact, just ditto everything I said about Becki's progress.
  • TJ has a very informative entry on shaping and armholes/sleeves. We're knitting the same sweater (Pullover with Vertical Stripes - though her version is a cardigan) and are at about the same place, too. How exciting! Her post does a good job of demonstrating a neat design feature on our sweaters, so check it out. And, uh, consider this my KAL update, too. I knit about a row today. TJ - wanna see if we can work it out so we finish on the same day? ;-)

I'm hoping for a finished Ingeborg post tomorrow or Friday. All the bands are knit, all the ends (except those from tacking down facings and bands) are woven in, and it's sooo close.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, you're forgetting that you've almost knit half of ANOTHER colorwork sweater in the meantime, so once you get back to this one you'll probably breeze right past me.

5/11/2006 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home