Tuesday, April 25, 2006

the bag

Komi Bag, April 25, 2006


Hopefully I'll be done with the main part of the bag in a couple of days. It depends on how my hands hold up. Knitting with worsted weight at this gauge is a bit tough, though the softness of the yarn (Patons Classic Merino) helps a bit. Still, the callous on my right ring finger is pretty impressive.

By the way, one of the fun weekend activities I forgot to mention yesterday is the grey yarn. I finished processing the grey merino/silk yarn that I frogged from Leo. It's all clean, de-kinked, and re-balled. It smells and feels so wonderful, now. Alas, there are other things on my plate before I get to it. But I really look forward to working with it again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really like those colours.

4/25/2006 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What are you going to line it with?
/Monika

4/25/2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I like.

4/25/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home