Friday, March 10, 2006

more than a foot, less than a foot

If it were a sock, it would be done!

Vertical Stripes sweater - March 10


Vertical Stripes, at almost 3 pattern repeats. The color here is a bit more realistic than the past couple of photos, which appear really washed out. Ironically, I needed to use the "enhance" function in iPhoto to get something fairly realistic looking.

I haven't measured the sweater lately, but my foot is about 8.5" long, for reference. I think I'm going to make it 13.5 - 14" before the armholes. When I get to that point, I may set aside VS for a while, and pick up Ingeborg. I'm more likely to wear a cardigan this Spring, and thought it might be nice to finish Ingeborg sooner rather than later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

That looks so impressive all together, and I guess you're right about the colors, since there's a lot less white than I thought there was.

3/10/2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home