Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday quickie

Vertical Stripes is done up through the fourth pattern repeat. As Jessica and I joked about a while ago, I've resorted to taking photos of it on the donkey.

Vertical Stripes Sweater - March 16, 2006


(fun donkey trivia: the donkey wears a blindfold made of a gold fun fur scarf, made for me by A's mom. The furry blindfold is on the donkey, under the sweater. Yes, there is novelty yarn in my blog!)

The sweater is now sitting in a drawer. I pulled out Ingeborg last night, and knit a row. It felt amazing to do that. Remember how burned out I was getting on Ingeborg a few weeks ago? That feeling is totally gone. I'm starting to feel burned out on Vertical Stripes, but I'm confident that I'll be very eager to pick it up again in a few weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laughingrat said...

It's like second sock syndrome or something.

Alternating between sweaters, I mean. Not the donkey or the fun fur.

3/17/2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the colors blend together, but I can see why you'd get tired of it after awhile.

Ingeborg will be just as stunning, I'm sure (besides, I am secretly coveting it).

3/17/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Reasons I am so not a single-project knitter. It looks great though - it'll be good to come back to.

3/17/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

The Vertical Stripes looks good, but I find that switching projects on occasion not only prevents boredom but wrist strain. :)

3/17/2006 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home