Thursday, January 12, 2006

She's Alive!

It's here! It's here! It's here!

My cone of yarn arrived yesterday afternoon. Ingeborg lives.

Ingeborg - January 12


Okay, I'm only up to the second row of real colorwork, but still. She's alive! She's alive!

I know I've been a sub-par blogger this week, but I've been waiting for the yarn to arrive, so I had something to blog about. And I have to admit, I'd rather spend my last few minutes of free time before work knitting a few more stitches on Ingeborg than writing the post I was planning. So that's what I'm going to do.

Coming up in the next few days:
  • musings on what to do about Ingeborg sleeve steeks
  • more 'Borg picturs (when there's something to actually show)
  • Sweaters From Camp Knitalong info, including some helpful tips, and updates to the participant and project list.
I'm off to knit in the short time I have before work. Happy Thursday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you finally got your Naturespun!

1/12/2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

How wonderful! You have to be ecstatic :) It will be nice to watch this one evolve.

I'm hoping to join you for your SFCKAL but I haven't seen the book yet. In the meantime, here is a link to some photos that may be useful.

http://www.needleartsbookshop.com/knitting_books/Sweaters_from_Camp.htm

(feelingtangerine AT yahoo Dot c0m)

1/12/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home