Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ingeborg update; must-see links

I didn't finish the first pattern repeat on Ingeborg, but I took a photo, anyway. Soooo close!

Ingeborg - January 17


I think my favorite part, so far, is the steek. What lovely stripes! My excuse for not finishing the first pattern repeat is that the chart is tiny, even after I enlarged it. I eyeballed it yesterday to see how much was left, and completely misjudged.

To make up for my evil lies about finishing that repeat, I have some links for you:

6 Comments:

Blogger AnneB said...

You are on your way! Don't you just love the anticipation of a new project? and finally getting started. I'm a planner and sometimes spend too much time planning and not enough time starting. Those moose mittens are fantastic. Think I'll write her and see if she has a pattern source.

Anne - who has started the Whirligig Vest ribbing.

1/17/2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice.

1/17/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger kate said...

Beautiful so far!

I used to play the bassoon too. :)

1/17/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Not An Artist said...

Wow, that is looking really stunning. I am in awe of your powers ;)

1/17/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Becki said...

Your knitting is gorgeous!

I wanted to tell you that I was able to get my funds together today, and ordered the SFC book. I am very excited, and I'll let you know as soon as I can which design I pick.

1/19/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger kitkatknit said...

My great grandmother's name was Ingeborg!!! I have her spinning wheel and a picture of her spinning at it.

1/20/2006 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home